Goal-oriented professional with extensive experience in overseeing all aspects related to spa management to ensure service excellence. Possess high level of qualification with a diploma in Somatology and cosmetology for face and body. Demonstrated expertise in delivering a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, and waxing) in a safe and comfortable manner. Proven success in providing outstanding customer service in a courteous, professional, and knowledgeable manner. Adept at applying best practices and up to date with market trends. Ethical and reliable in managing spa team members and beauty therapists to ensure high motivation and provision of high quality service. Capable of conducting training and development programes for staff as well as developing spa teams to achieve shared visions and goals. Articulate communicator; able to build and sustain strong relationships with senior management, employees, and other stakeholders.
Expertise & Soft Skills
● Business Management
● Outstanding Operations Management
● Excellent Problem Resolution
● Training & Development
● Organizational skills
● Vast Knowledge of Market Trend and Analysis
● Accomplished In Team Management and development
● Highly experienced in working with global vendors, tracking orders for spa supplies and equipment.
● Commercial Skills
● Highly Skilled in Business Acumen
● Excellent Communications both verbal and written
● Superior Customer Satisfaction
● Enforcing internal policies and procedures to ensure the safety of the clients and also the employees
01/2016 - Current
CCP-VVIP luxury Spa & Wellness
Spa Manager | Spa Therapist
● Coordinated spa services for Vip Guests ( Formula 1 team, Celebrities)
● Managing and procuring spa therapists 3-5 massage therapists ( Formula 1, Sports Events
● Liable for procurement of top industry spa products and collaborated with global suppliers.
● Produced personalized luxury spa programs for VIP guests
● Spearheaded research in global markets in spa and beauty. And state of art technologies for massage therapies.
● Supervised Covid procedures in spa. Making sure all masks are worn, glove are provided, social distancing is maintained. Temperatures taken.
● Documented client records and information.
01/2015 - 01/2016
Navigator of the Seas, Steiner Transocean Inc
Galvaston , Texas
● Worked successfully with diverse group of coworkers to accomplish goals and address issues related to our products and services.
● Increased spa profit by 20% through selling bundled packages, memberships and products.
● Reduced spa budget by 5% through efficient use of time and products.
● Maintained rigorous standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and spa's policies and procedures.
● Recognized for top Sales performer
● Collected patient history to analyze patient-specific needs and determine proper bodycare treatments.
01/2012 - 01/2014
Shambala Wellness Spa
Port Elizabeth , South Africa
Head Therapist | Assistant Spa Manager
● Hired, led and provided performance management for all spa employees.
● Maintained meticulous records to document client information.
● Developed seasonal and targeted promotions to drive brand exposure and generate revenue.
● Led profitable spa operations through budgeting, aesthetics, employee training and renewing dormant client memberships.
● Successfully supervised operations for spa, including staff personnel recruitment and management, implementing regular trainings to keep employee skills sharp.
01/2009 - 01/2012
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
● Performed all spa treatments including hot stone, facial, and sugaring( hair removal) reflex.
● Gave clients individualized suggestions for stretching, strengthening, postural and relaxation techniques.
● Discussed body treatment needs and expectations with clients to maintain customer satisfaction.
● Handled cash and credit card payments daily with consistent accuracy.
● Double-checked inventories and staff stocking of treatment and sale areas.
● Sold skincare products to patients according to specific needs, boosting overall revenue.
● Answered multi-line phone, returned clients calls and scheduled appointments.
● Converted 15% of service customers into product customers.
Education and Training
Diploma- Beauty Therapy+ Body Therapy in Cosmetology
Total Concept Academy
ITech Certified, SAAHSP, Beauty & Body Specialist in Cosmetology
Certified in Balinese Massage | Certified in Reflexology | Certified in Hot Stone Therapy
Bali International Spa Academy
● Microsoft Excel- May 2014
● Determine, analyze and improve a company's strategic goals
● Calculate a company or department's budget and profit
● Record data and data entry inputs
● Build a schedule to track significant dates, project instructions or work progress
● Microsoft Office Suit -May 2014
● Creating and editing Formulas
● Using pivot tables
● Sorting Data
● Sorting Clients booking and information
● Natural Spa Factory
● Mama Mio
Refrences can be provided on request.