The Spa At Ashford Castle are seeking applicants for Spa Therapist who are driven to excel in the Spa & Wellness Industry, Are you motivated, fun, outgoing and friendly? Join us!
As Ireland’s only Forbes 5-star hotel and Ireland Best Hotel Spa for 6 years by World Spa Awards, we aim
to provide exceptional guest service and experience.
Successful candidates must:
- Ensure they provide each guest with the highest personal care, kindness and show empathy
- Truly love what you do as a therapist, being motivated to deliver greatness, skill and knowledge
- Deliver exceptional 5-star service through following our Red Carnation and Forbes standards
Key responsibilities of the Spa Therapists will include:
- Ensuring that you provide each guest with the highest levels of personal care and attention in accordance with 5-star expectations and Red Carnation Hotel/Forbes 5-Star Standards
- Carrying out treatments to the highest standards
- Ensuring accurate, knowledgeable and thorough advice is provided to all guests.
- Dealing with all aspects of customer contact, i.e. meet and greet, spa etiquette in a professional and courteous manner, ensuring accuracy & attention to detail at all times
- Monitoring all areas of the Spa Facility ensuring that it is safe, well maintained and hygienic at all times
The ideal candidate for the Spa Therapist position should:
- Be qualified in Facial, Body Massage, Body Treatment and/or Holistic Therapies. ( ITEC, CIBTAC, CIDESCO or equivalent) and be able to provide a high level of service skill and experience.
- Have previous Spa / Beauty experience
- Have a friendly & outgoing personality
- Be enthusiastic & flexible
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have the ability to handle busy situations and manage your workload effectively
For the successful candidate we offer many great benefits:
- Competitive Industry Salary
- Commission on Retail Sales
- Spa Partner Incentives
- Please review full details of our benefits on www.ashfordcastle.com
In choosing to join Ashford Castle, you become part of a significant piece of history, both of Ireland and the Red Carnation Hotel Collection. Through the grand stone gates, a royal adventure begins. This remarkable 800-year-old castle, widely recognised as Ireland’s top hotel destination and once home to the Guinness family, is exceptional in every sense. Discover exquisite interiors, delicious cuisine, a wealth of unique activities and a state-of-the-art spa.
The extraordinary characters of the castle passionately care about each and every guest experience. Ashford Castle, voted No. 1 in Top 10 Resort Hotels in the UK and Ireland in Travel + Leisure & "Worlds Best" Awards 2020 and awarded Five Stars by Forbes Travel Guide 2022 - Retained prestigious Five-Star rating.
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection is a family-owned hotel business renowned for providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career, family feel and job security within the hospitality industry. We truly recognise that only through our people can we provide service to our guests, which is personal, memorable, imaginative and friendly.
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and has been recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first hospitality company to gain this award on a worldwide basis and retain it for ten years. We were also the first hotel collection to be awarded a Princess Royal Training Award. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full