Are you a Spa Therapist living near Sutton Coldfield looking for Part Time work on a flexible basis?
We are looking for a qualified Spa Therapist to join our friendly team at New Hall Hotel & Spa
Our spas give that extra touch of luxury to our guests’ experience, giving them some well-deserved ‘me’ time, and our Spa Therapists love being the highlight of their day, week, and even month!
You’ll hold power to instantly relax, and you’ll be intuitive to our guests’ needs, whether you’re recommending a new treatment or introducing a product that will change their life! Mindfulness and well-being is your top priority, so you’ll be passionate about providing memorable experiences, ensuring that your clients leave feeling on top of the world and with a clear mind.
If this aligns with your career goals, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
What’s in it for you:
• Hourly pay plus a share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
• Use of Health Club facilities including gym, swimming pool and fitness classes
• Holidays accrued based on the hours that you work
• The opportunity to earn extra via the spa retail commission scheme
• Working in a peaceful environment with stunning surroundings, in a hotel packed with character
• Free parking on site
• Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and genuine manner
• You’ll have an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent spa qualification, and ideally have previous experience in a similar role
• You’ll be excellent at building a rapport with our guests and be passionate about making them feel relaxed, indulged and inspired
• You’ll feel confident in acting as an expert and giving advice to guests on suitable products that will match their personal needs
• You’ll have a streak of sales in you, looking for opportunities to recommend spa products and return treatments
New Hall Hotel & Spa has a popular Health Club & Spa attached to our 4 Red Star Hotel.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.