• Billing treatments accurately and on time, cross charging to Club members and ensuring required discounts and offers are applied.
• Process payments from clients for services ordered from the spa
• Ensuring treatments are collected on time and dealing with any issues rapidly and in Professional manner.
• Drive desk sales and achieve targets for promotions and treatment launches.
• To communicate relevant information to the Therapists, Spa Manager and senior team.
• General administration duties including ensuring the required information and items needed are replenished and ready for use.
• Provide guidance to clients on the procedures at the spa.
• Keeping the reception area clean & tidy and maintaining a consistent presence at the desk.
• Preparing guest schedules for the next day’s arrivals, making sure the treatments booked are accurate and booked in a suitable time frame.
• Having knowledge of the type of treatments available and be able to give advice on treatment procedures and contraindications.
• Demonstrate high levels of customer service and satisfaction by going the extra mile and exceeding expectation.
• Use initiative when dealing with guests who have contraindications to find suitable alternatives.
• Assist in getting client feedback on level of services delivered in order to improve on service delivery
• Assist the Day Manager with utilizing therapist space and Rota management.
• Ensure required Health & Safety and daily checklists are completed and recorded appropriately.
• Carrying out any other reasonable tasks allocated by Management.
• Receive customer complaints and feedback and direct them to appropriate offices for resolution.
• Enthusiastic, outgoing personality.
• Complies with minimum age limits that may be required locally or by insurance.
• Good communication and leadership skills.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Exhibits a positive and enthusiastic personality in dealing with participants.
• Completes tasks in a professional manner.
• Prompt attendance at all group meetings.
• Presents clients with established fitness principles.
• Able to work independently and maintain strict confidentiality.
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which includes healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support. Eligible to receive complimentary dry cleaning service at the hotel. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself. So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG. IHG is an equal opportunity employer Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.