We are looking for a warm, friendly and proactive Spa Therapist to join our team at Norton House Hotel & Spa in Ingliston, Edinburgh.
We will consider someone looking for either Part Time or Full Time Hours
Hours of work as a Spa Therapist are usually 9 - 5.30pm and ideally candidates will be available to work one weekend day each week as a minimum with one weekend off per month. We will also consider candidates who are available to work every other weekend.
As a Spa Therapist you’ll hold power to instantly relax, and you’ll be intuitive to our guests’ needs, whether you’re recommending a new treatment or introducing a product that will change their life!
What’s in it for you as a Spa Therapist:
• Hourly pay (£11.00 per hour) plus a share of service charge to boost your earnings
• Holiday pay & the opportunity to earn extra via the spa retail commission scheme
• Pension & Life assurance scheme
• Retail discount scheme and discounted Spa products
• Discounted stays with Hand Picked Hotels
• Free parking on site
• Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and genuine manner
• You’ll have an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent spa qualification, and ideally have previous experience in a similar role
• You’ll be excellent at building a rapport with our guests and be passionate about making them feel relaxed, indulged and inspired
• You’ll feel confident in acting as an expert and giving advice to guests on suitable products that will match their personal needs
• You’ll have a streak of sales in you, looking for opportunities to recommend spa products and return treatments
Norton House Hotel & Spa is a 4 Star Hotel with 83 bedrooms and a Health Club & Spa. We offer Elemis products and treatments within our Spa.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 21 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.