Are you a Spa Therapist living in Surrey?
We are looking for a warm, friendly and proactive Spa Therapist to join our talented team at Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa on either a Full Time or Part Time basis.
As a Spa Therapist you will work between the hours of 9am and 5:30pm to include weekends on a rota basis.
We use Elemis products and treatments and full product house training is provided.
You will need to hold a Level 3 qualification in Beauty or Massage to be considered for this position.
What’s in it for you:
• Use of Health Club facilities including gym, swimming pool and fitness classes
• 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service (pro-rata for the part time position) - we think it's fair to value loyalty
• £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
• A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
• The opportunity to earn extra via the spa retail commission scheme
• Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
• Working in a peaceful environment with stunning surroundings, in a hotel packed with character
• Free parking on site
• Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
• Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and genuine manner
• You’ll have an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent spa qualification, and ideally have previous experience in a similar role
• You’ll be excellent at building a rapport with our guests and be passionate about making them feel relaxed, indulged and inspired
• You’ll feel confident in acting as an expert and giving advice to guests on suitable products that will match their personal needs
• You’ll have a streak of sales in you, looking for opportunities to recommend spa products and return treatments
Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa has a popular Health Club & Spa. It is a 4 Star 60 bedroom Hotel near Redhill Surrey and has a 2AA Rosette fine dining restaurant.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 21 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.