The Four Seasons, Washington D.C. is currently looking for an Engaging and Dynamic Part Time Massage Therapist to join our Spa and Health Club team.
We look for individuals who let their true self shine at work, who are honest and reliable, who master their craft by delivering service with passion and who strive to celebrate others individuality.
• DC Massage Therapist License
• Availability to work Night Spa couples experience after hours from 9pm - 1.30am is REQUIRED.
• Two to Three years of previous experience in a luxury Spa environment.
• Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
• Strong guest service experience
• Ability to work well and maintain organization in a fast paced environment
• Requires knowledge of the ability to operate computer equipment.
• Dual Facial and Massage license is preferred.
Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources Office at 650-470-2857.
At Four Seasons, we pride ourselves on creating meaningful personal connections between our guests and our people. One of the most important things we do is encourage our employees to get to know one another and care for each other. By fostering a company culture built on empathy, trust and mutual respect, employees are empowered to be themselves and focus on creating extraordinary guest experiences.